Finnish speaking women in Sweden
Lectures in Swedish on the topic of wellbeing and equality, from both the minority and the female perspective:
- Elisabeth Sonntag-Östrom: “The importance of forest surroundings for the rehabilitation of patients with fatigue syndrome”.
- Anneli Thylin: “Health, strength, power”
- Paula Ehrnebo: “Results from the study on gender equality among Finnish speaking women in Sweden”.
- Heli Aarnipuro: “Women’s workplace absence”.
Followed by a panel discussion.
- Poems by Solja Krapu.
- Dance-performande from Africa by Jamo Jamo-children
- Art and handicraft exhibition.
|Sat Apr 5 - Sun Apr 6 2014|
Organizer: Finnish Club
+46 70 216 91 41